To be a respected national audit institution – Professional, Independent, Effective.
To audit and report to the President and Parliament on the proper accounting and use of public resources so as to enhance public accountability and help strengthen the financial governance of the public service.
Audit site visit
Our Core Values
- We carry out our audits without fear or favour
- We conduct ourselves at all times in a manner consistent with our independence
- We strive for the highest standards of professional conduct
- We benchmark our work to recognised international and professional auditing standards
- We strive to uphold the public trust in our work
- We carry out our work with the highest standard of fairness and objectivity
- We strive to be the best in what we do
- We continually look for ways to improve the way we do our work
- We bring out the best in our people